Sunday, October 7, 2012

"Your car goes where your eyes go"

Have you ever read the book titled, The Art of Racing in the Rain? If you have not, I highly recommend it. Michael and I both loved it because it made you laugh, cry, and left you fully satisfied. So, why I am bringing this up? Well, this weekend we got asked to go to the Miller Race Way to drive go karts that you can get up to like 50 mph! We had the best time. I spun out twice and I am extremely happy nobody ran into me. You get to wear these awesome looking helmets and neck pads. Oh, and guess who drove the fastest lap?! Yep, my time was 38.374 seconds. Who would have thought. Maybe I could have been a professional race car driver! It actually was a little scary at first since you are going so fast and you feel your car skidding and catching when you are racing around the corners. We had a fantastic time and then we finished the night off with riding the zipline and going out for Chinese food. Life is good:)

Michael, Me, Kami, and Danny