One of my favorite things about holidays is that it allows me to make more time for crafts. I am so grateful for my friend Liz who always gets the girls together to have a craft night. She knows how to get things done! So, for our craft night I kept thinking about how I have seen so many banners on Pinterest lately, which are adorable. I decided that I was going to attempt to create my own. As I experimented with my banner trying to figure out how to design it, I realized that sometimes simple is the cutest.
Just by looking at the picture you could probably figure out how to make it. You just paint or mod podge scrapbook paper on and then you hot glue the letters. You can add any embellishments you want! I also made the flower out of ten scalloped circles, a brad for the middle, and I stamped my flower.
All I needed for the banner was:
Printed canvas flags from Hobby Lobby
Red, black, and white arylic paint
Plain cardboard letters
Scrapbook paper
Black and white twine
Hot glue gun
Mod podge
No comments:
Post a Comment